Before you start building a chicken coop, the crucial element to accomplish is survey the area the place where you plan to position the chicken coop. You will have to just be sure you offer the optimum available comfort, cleanliness and protection since this is the place where your chickens will sleep and lay eggs.
Here is the part show you how to build chicken coops. This includes a detailed list of materials you need, an illustrated assembly instruction plans to help you put all the pieces together to build you dream chicken coop.
- The Chicken coop Image shown without shingles and veneer siding (by builder)
- These plans are intended as a guide ONLY! Feel free to make changes, adjustments and revisions to suit your requirements.
- We do not assume to know the size and type of fowl being harbored in this coop. Adjustments may be necessary on a project-per-project basis.
- This coop is large enough for approximately 10-20 chickens. Geese, turkey and other fowl will require revisions.
- Always use safety equipment and safe construction practices! We will not be held liable for any personal injuries that may occur.
This chicken coop requires only minimum of tools, materials and your valuable time. The The vital stats for a coop is size, capacity, access, nest boxes, run, portability and cost. Building a own chicken coop is like anything else in life.